hi, I have a MS SQL table that contains records that need to be uploaded to an object in salesforce.com. The SQL table contains ID (GUID), MessageType (string), Message (string), PickedUp (date/time), Processed (date/time), ErrorDate (date/time), ErrorMessage (string).
I would like to peform the following:
1. Query the SQL table for records that have not been picked up (PickedUp IS NULL).
2. Mark the records as picked up (current date/time).
3. Upload the records to salesforce.
4. Update the records that were successfully uploaded (Processed = Current date/time).
5. Update the records that failed to successfully upload (ErrorDate = current date/time ErrorMessage = Error Message from SFDC).
1-3 are working successfully. I am not getting any records for 4 or 5 regardless of the outcome of the insert to SFDC.
mark the records as either successfully processed or failed to process in the source MS SQL table based on the result of the insert into salesforce. I have attached a screenshot of the sub job that performs these steps. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Where is the problem?
No records after both tMap_9 and tMap_10? else, do you have defined the MS connection with the autocommit option ? else you need to commit the whole job somewhere.
hi, thank you for your help on this. what I see is no records going into either of the maps. I have attached a screenshot that shows no records coming out of the SFDC tSalesforceOutput component. what is the best way to share the map information?
Hi, I've checked and unchecked everything I can think of, but the records are never marked as processed. Is there any debugging I can add to the salesforce output component t see what is going on?
Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.
Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.
Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.