Four Stars

How to load multiple files using SAMBA components

I typically load the files that are stored in a local directory with the below job:

Load Multiple Files - Talend.png

I'd like to replicate the job for the files that are located on a remote server using tSamba components I recently download from Talend Exchange.

My attempts haven't been successful and the job doesn't iterate through the files after my tJava component.

Load Multiple Samba Files - Talend.png

Does anyone know how to set this up? I'd also like to use the tSambaFileProperties component to get the properties of all the files in a remote directory.

Many thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to load multiple files using SAMBA components

Hello,

tSambaList component is writte by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal. We don't have the source code of third party custom components. It is the ownership of the person who built it. Feel free to contact the author.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
1 REPLY

Re: How to load multiple files using SAMBA components

Hello,

tSambaList component is writte by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal. We don't have the source code of third party custom components. It is the ownership of the person who built it. Feel free to contact the author.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.