How to load data fast in Azure SQL Datawarehouse?

How to load data fast in Azure SQL Datawarehouse?

Hi,
Is there a way to load data faster in Azure SQL Datawarehouse? I am using Talend DI 6.2, and only using tJDBC components to connect through datawarehouse. It only loads data 13 rows/sec which is really slow, I searched Talend components but I didn't find any bulk components for it. I also optimize my job by allocating more memory but it is still the same. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to load data fast in Azure SQL Datawarehouse?

Hi,
Please take a look at this new feature jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-5410
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager

Hi  
No special bulk component for Azure is available now, I know one of our colleagues has shared a component called tMSSQLDWBulkExec on Talend Exchange, this component loads data into Azure Data Warehouse from Azure Blob Storage using PolyBase.
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Hi,
Thanks for the replies.
So meaning, only tjDBC components are my only options for now? to connect to Azure data warehouse.
Community Manager

Hi,
Thanks for the replies.
So meaning, only tjDBC components are my only options for now? to connect to Azure data warehouse.

Yes, integration with Azure data warehouse is in roadmap of version 6.4.
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business