How to include '@' in the job name

Five Stars

How to include '@' in the job name

When '@' is inserted in the job name, "Name contains illegal characters" is displayed and can not be filled in.

Could you teach me how to insert '@'

-I want to make it to the job name below

TracktoolCvjob@criteosales.com

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to include '@' in the job name

Hello,

Talend Studio is a Java code generator, a Talend job will be translated to a Java Class, a job name will be a variable in the class, a variable with special character(@, space...) is not allowed in Java. You can use "_" in your job name.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Talend Studio is a Java code generator, a Talend job will be translated to a Java Class, a job name will be a variable in the class, a variable with special character(@, space...) is not allowed in Java. You can use "_" in your job name.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thank you for your replying.

I understand. I change another job name.

Hello,

Please mark your topic as "Solved"  if the solution is Ok with you and feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

--