Four Stars

How to implement CDC in TALEND open studio 6.2.1?

Hi All,

I wanted to know , how to implement CDC logic in Talend Open Studio 6.2.1.

As, I have seen few videos, There were many option such like subscribe/publisher -- CDC foundation .

but I unable to see those options in Talend Open Studio 6.2.1.

Hence, Please do needful me for further processing.

Thnaks

• Data Integration
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to implement CDC in TALEND open studio 6.2.1?

Hello,

Talend CDC feature will be available in talend subscription solution not open source.

If you want to capture the changed data and only load these changed data into target table to achieve table sync, you can compare tables by using tMap.
The work flow should be: Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your input and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output
                                     Source DB-->
The output will be the changed data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
1 REPLY

Re: How to implement CDC in TALEND open studio 6.2.1?

Hello,

Talend CDC feature will be available in talend subscription solution not open source.

If you want to capture the changed data and only load these changed data into target table to achieve table sync, you can compare tables by using tMap.
The work flow should be: Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your input and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output
                                     Source DB-->
The output will be the changed data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.