How to handle Dynamic Transformation in TMap

One Star

How to handle Dynamic Transformation in TMap

Hi All,
We have developed one Integration project where we convert some XML data to CSV, below is the job architecture
Multiple XML's (As Input) ----> TMap -----> CSV
Now the issue is we need to handle dynamic transformation in talend
Example : I have created a variable in TMap say ConditionForPopulationCSV , Which contains two conditions now i want to add third condition to it but without going into the job.Because every time when i need to change/add/remove the condition i need to go to the job and then i modify that in Tmap which i not a dynamic feature.
How can I implement this in Talend to "change/add/remove the condition" on the fly.
I am posting an Image for better clarity.
One Star

Re: How to handle Dynamic Transformation in TMap

I am unable to post the Image can some one help me in posting the image ?

Hi,
You should register and log in as a Community member first, then you'll get a Image upload box that allows to upload screen captures and images up to 200KB.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

After logging in I still don't see the upload image option
One Star

@Sabrina
Can you please suggest / help me on the my question.

Hi,
Do you login to forum successfully? Because I see your state is still "Guest".
For registered users, please click on "post reply" (not through the quick post").
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sabrina,
I hope i am unable to login due to some restrictions of internet usage in the organization.
I will post the image later but I hope my question is clear what i want to say ?

Hi,
Fell free let me know if there is any login issue.
For your scenario, it seems you are looking for multiple filters to apply different statuses?
If so, you can create an routine for your complex logic, and then call it on tMap. If the filter condition is simple, just set directly if..else condition like this:
condition?the value if true: the value if false.
Best regards
Sabrina
--