How to give "Bulk File Path" attribute value in BulkExe components

One Star

How to give "Bulk File Path" attribute value in BulkExe components

I am using "tSalesforceOutputBulkExec" component for bulk record upload.
My MSSQL server is on different machine like(175.19.8.109) and i have installed Talend on my local machine and creating job to upload data from MSSQL to salesforce on my local machine.
Everything is fine but i have stuck on "Bulk File Path" attribute of this "tSalesforceOutputBulkExec" component. As i mentioned above my MSSQL server is on different machine and i am developing job on my local machine so i am not getting any way to give value to this "Bulk File Path" attribute.
If i give local machine file path to this attribute it throws exception like " Not able to open the File". I know i should give the machine path where this database is installed but i am getting any clue how to give Database machine (175.19.8.109) path in this attribute?
>> What if i am not sure about database machine IP? Can i give some generic path ... independent to machine ? If yes then please let me know the way?
Thanks in advance
Highlighted
Seven Stars

Re: How to give "Bulk File Path" attribute value in BulkExe components

The "bulk file path" must be the location from the point of view of the target database (Salesforce). So if you have extracted the data from SQL Server to a file on your local machine, you should just be able to reference it as e.g. "C:/MyDataFolder/MyFile.dat".
If the file is on a server, then you can reference it as e.g. "//175.19.8.109/MyDataFolder/MyFile.dat" or "//MyServerName/MyDataFolder/MyFile.dat" or, using a mapped drive, "S:/MyDataFolder/MyFile.dat".