How to get error logs for salesforce

Four Stars

How to get error logs for salesforce

Hi All,
I am creating CSV using tsalesforceOutputBulk component and then I am trying to insert that csv using tsalesforcebulkExec component into my salesforce org.
I am attaching two delimited file components  to tsalesforcebulkExec component, one for accepted and one for rejected record. If my records are more, then It is not adding all the records to accepted and rejected files. Also if any error occurs during the execution then I am not unable to get actual reason of failure. Can you please help me to get error logs with reason?
Thanks,
Neha

Re: How to get error logs for salesforce

Hi,
We usually use tLogCatcher to capture the error message.
Could you please take a look at this component reference:TalendHelpCenter:tLogCatcher?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
My source is CSV . I am using FileDelimitedd as my component.
AS it is CSV(Comma seperated) if comma comes somewhere in may data it is transferring my data to next column,
for eg. my Name field contains "Smith,Jhones" then it is keeping "Smith" into "Name" field and transferring "Jhones" into my next column. Please help me with it ?
Thanks
Neha 

Hi Neha,
Have you tried to set the field separator as ";" to see if it is Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Twelve Stars

change delimiters for something rare, like pipe - |, or standard ;
check CSV options - escape chars, if You data as in question "Smith,Jhones" it must help

-----------