How to generate PDF output in Talend cloud 7.1

Highlighted
Four Stars

How to generate PDF output in Talend cloud 7.1

The custom component tFileOutputPDF has been deprecated and no longer available in Exchange for download. How to get a PDF output generated with a generic template?

Highlighted
Employee

Re: How to generate PDF output in Talend cloud 7.1

Hi,

I could see couple of PDF custom output components. One of the custom components description says its compatible with 7.0.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

I would recommend to contact the author of the custom component so that he can check how it can be moved to 7.1. 

I would also suggest to get advice of @jlolling also since he has created lot of custom components in Talend exchange.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Seventeen Stars

Re: How to generate PDF output in Talend cloud 7.1

you can create professional PDF files with JasperReport studio (build here the design) and the custom component tJasperReportExec.

This way is by far better and much more flexible than using tFileOutputPDF.

https://exchange.talend.com/#marketplaceproductoverview:marketplace=marketplace%252F1&p=marketplace%...

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Defining Metadata

This video focuses on different methods of adding metadata to a job in Talend Cloud

Watch Now