How to encrypt and decrypt db connection details in a context file at source and target in talend 6.5.1

Four Stars

How to encrypt and decrypt db connection details in a context file at source and target in talend 6.5.1

Hi Team,

I have a requirement where I am loading a context file with db connection details at runtime.

But I need to encrypt the details at source and decrypt at target while loading into a table

Is there a way to encrypt and decrypt all the details (hostname,username,password,schema,etc)

in Talend 6.5.1 community edition?

Thanks,

Kiran Kumar

Employee

Re: How to encrypt and decrypt db connection details in a context file at source and target in talend 6.5.1

Hi,

Could you please refer the below topic about the similar query?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Encryption-decryption-using-Talend/m-p/89195

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Re: How to encrypt and decrypt db connection details in a context file at source and target in talend 6.5.1

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this solution TalendHelpCenter:How-to-set-up-encryption-of-the-passwords-in-Talend-Studio is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.