How to do full outer join

One Star

How to do full outer join

Hi Shong, 
I have another question, 
please answer me, 
when I'm triying to merge two CSV files, I would like to do a FULL OUTER JOIN, I would like to have all rows in both files, 
what can I do ? 
thanks 
Community Manager

Re: How to do full outer join

Hi 
Using tMap to do left outer join two times, then unite the two output results and filter the duplicated rows, the job looks like:
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star jds
One Star

Hi 
Using tMap to do left outer join two times, then unite the two output results and filter the duplicated rows, the job looks like:
674/mini_1.png_20160126-0324.png

While I am still baffled as to why tMap just doesn't give a Full Outer Join option, in its absence glad to see a workaround. SHong, I am not clear though on how to use the tFilterrow component to eliminate the duplicate rows... can you provide a sample of what the filter conditions would be?
Thanks!
One Star

Hi Shon,
I followed your post for applying the full outer join, but I am facing difficulty in joining tmap outputs using tunite.
one of the tmap output gets connected but the other one does not. Please view the attachment:

Can you please suggest, what should i do here.
One Star

Adding Snapshot of my job:
Community Manager

Hi sunny240884
I don't see your image, however, I think you are trying to create a cycle flow in the job, it is now allowed to do it. Please take a look at this article and follows the solution.
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Thanks Shong,
I was doing the cycle flow. your article helped me.
Cheers,
Shong