One Star

How to deploy the TAC execution plan in different environments.

Hi,
I have around 110 jobs for which I have made execution plan in dev environment. Now I want to migrate the execution plan to different environments. Please let me know what is the why to do it or do I have to make execution plan in each environment.
3 REPLIES

Re: How to deploy the TAC execution plan in different environments.

Hi,
Do you want to retrieve your existing projects when migrate to a newer of Talend Administration Center in different environments?
Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenterMigrating your projects and generating reports?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars JR
Six Stars

+1
This is about creating an execution plan on one environment (e.g. Development) and then creating it again on Test or Production environments. This is not related to migrations or upgrades. Right now, one would have to recreate execution plans on each environment manually. I know from experience that this can be very cumbersome. There should be some sort of "Export Plan" and "Import Plan"-buttons in the TAC. This should be moved to the "Suggestions" area. While we are in this area: some sort of "mass export/import" or "mass transfer" of tasks between environments would also be nice (including triggers and parameters). 

Hi,
So far, there is no "Export Plan" and "Import Plan"-buttons in the TAC. Feel free to create a new feature jira issue on talend bug tracker.
https://jira.talendforge.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.