How to create a mediation route Tutorial

One Star

How to create a mediation route Tutorial

I am having trouble with this tutorial "How to create a mediation route"
I have everything working up to the point where i run the "JMStoHTTP" route.
Then it is having problems with the ConnectionFactory.
the tutorial says to enter the Broker URI "In the Broker URI field, type in ActiveMQ's default URI of the localhost server: "tcp://localhost:61616""
In the cJMS component it is asking for the ConnectionFactory not the Broker URI
and when i put the Broker URI in i get this error.
"connectionFactory must be specified
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: connectionFactory must be specified
at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.notNull(ObjectHelper.java:287)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration.createConnectionFactory(JmsConfiguration.java:1041)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration.getConnectionFactory(JmsConfiguration.java:403)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration.createListenerConnectionFactory(JmsConfiguration.java:1050)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration.getListenerConnectionFactory(JmsConfiguration.java:422)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration.configureMessageListenerContainer(JmsConfiguration.java:877)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration.createMessageListenerContainer(JmsConfiguration.java:375)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsEndpoint.createMessageListenerContainer(JmsEndpoint.java:190)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsEndpoint.createConsumer(JmsEndpoint.java:169)
at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsEndpoint.createConsumer(JmsEndpoint.java:74)"
Are there notes or updates on this tutorial ??
Do need to add the cJMSConnectionFactory to my route ?
How do I do that ?
One Star

Re: How to create a mediation route Tutorial

Never mind
I added the connectionfactory component to the route and it worked
someone should update the tutorial
Thank you
One Star

Almost 1 year later, still not updated... You should do something !

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
Would you mind opening a JIRA issue in the Talend Documentation project of the JIRA bugtracker. So that our colleagues from documentation will take it, thanks for your contribution.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.