How to create a Centralized Project

One Star

How to create a Centralized Project

How to create a Centralized/Common Project where different persons can login from different machines to develop different jobs in the same project.

Re: How to create a Centralized Project

Hi,
How to create a Centralized/Common Project where different persons can login from different machines to develop different jobs in the same project.

I think what you need is Talend Administration Center . Please refer to the reference Talend Administration Center
However, Talend Administration Center is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription product.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
I have access to the Talend Administrator and i have created a Sandbox project.
Is this the one which can be accessed by multiple persons...?
And How do other people access it.

Hi,
If you have created a Sandbox project and want multiple persons to access it, you should read user manual guide
Managing Users, Managing projects and Managing project authorizations to config your Administration Center Setting.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
We have installed Talend Enterprise version 5.4, where do I find this Talend Administration Center to enable multiple users to access a project remotely. Please suggest
Thanks !
Six Stars

The Talend Administration Center is a web app that is typically deployed on Tomcat and accessible through a browser. There you can add users/projects/job servers and other administrative functions for a multi-user project. The web app (.war file) and installation guide should be in the license email you received from Talend for the Enterprise product you purchased.
One Star

Thanks Jholman for the information !
I was able to login and create users. Apologies for the delayed reply.

Hi,
It's great that you got it. Could you please mark this topic as resolved, so that other community users will be informed this thread has been fixed.
Best regards
Sabrina
--