Six Stars

How to convert WSDL Service from SOAP to HTTP?

I've set all the settings that I know of to convert my web service using just HTTP instead of SOAP. My end goal is to be able to consume my service via my HTTP library that I normally use to make API calls (node.js).

I've changed 2 properties:

JobInfoServiceBinding-HTTP.pngJobInfoServicePort-HTTP.png

But when I run my Job I don't get the usual URL in the console indicating that the web service is available for consumption.JonInfoService-Job.png

4 REPLIES

Re: How to convert WSDL Service from SOAP to HTTP?

Hello,

We have redirected your issue to our ESB experts and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

Have you tried to change tESBProviderRequest to tRestRequest and tESBProviderResponse to tRestResponse if you want expose a services as a REST services instead of  WebService SOAP?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Actually, that exactly what I ended up doing after not being able to figure this out. I left this open because I was still curious on how to accomplish it, but I will gladly wrap this up if the solution is to use the rest components. Thanks @xdshi, you're an awesome help as always.

Hello,

Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina

--