How to connect Talend to Marklogic

One Star

How to connect Talend to Marklogic

Hi,
I'm new to this Talend. Can someone let me know how-come we can connect Talend with Marklogic database.
thanks..
Aditya
One Star

Re: How to connect Talend to Marklogic

Hi Aditya,
Tried to search for any specific component related to Marklogic database in Talend but could not find any in TOS-BD, however as per my understanding Marklogic has REST support, so one way to get your Marklogic data into the system is to read data through REST.
--
Regards,
Vinod
One Star

Thanks Vinod. Sorry to say but I have no idea about this REST also. Can you provide some example how to do the same. I need some way to get the data from Marklogic to MySQL through Talend. Marklogic do not have a JDBC driver, still I can connect the database through java code.
Employee

Try the tREST component if you are doing batch driven integration. You can find it in the standard TOS DI edition. If you are doing event driven integration, then I would suggest Mediation perspective in the TOS ESB edition.
One Star

Do you have some example how to do the same. I confused about where to declare the endpoint in marklogic. I succeed to create a WebDAV server in Marklogic and tried to use the tRest component but no success.