How to connect Cassandra with Talend job

Five Stars

How to connect Cassandra with Talend job

I have installed trial version of Talend Open Studio for Data Integration and Datastax Cassandra. I want to access a table created in Cassandra and want to use it in my Talend Job. Please suggest if anybody has done it.

Re: How to connect Cassandra with Talend job

Hi,
Here is a component TalendHelpCenter:tCassandraInput which allows you to read data from a Cassandra keyspace and send data in the Talend flow.
Note:This component will be available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend solutions with Big Data.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am able to connect with Cassandra and able to retrieve the data. Can we retrieve bulk data (around 70000000 or 10 gb) via Talend ? As my requirement I need to extract around 10GB data from Cassandra into multiple csv files. 
Four Stars

Enter the URL of the Cassandra server you need the Job to connect to. Type in the listening port number of the Cassandra server to be connected to. Fill in this field with the username for the Cassandra authentication. Fill in this field with the password for the Cassandra authentication.

Cassandra Tutorial

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now