Talend Connect
Virtual Summit
JOIN US!
And visit the Customer
& Community Lounge.
May 27-28, wherever you are.

How to configure the user libraries to download from a internal artifactory(Jfrog) to the talend studio ?

Highlighted
Four Stars

How to configure the user libraries to download from a internal artifactory(Jfrog) to the talend studio ?

I'm in a restricted environment, not allowed to download the jars into Talend studio, I've checked the discussions around the same questions in the community, I found different ways to get away from going through the network and syncing later through nexus but not actually by using any artifactory that is supported internally in the organization. For the java application build with maven, I configure the artifactory in the pom.xml to build the artifact with dependencies, as Talend studio uses maven wondering if there is an option to do the same / through the Talend studio configuration settings.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Re: How to configure the user libraries to download from a internal artifactory(Jfrog) to the talend studio ?

Hello,

Are you trying to set a maven URL from external Library dependency for your job or routine?

If so, let us know if this online user guide helps.

https://help.talend.com/reader/HqPypUO_cLctKv_dAWcgFw/9WDYGy~~HiY~WRpzzy_UFQ

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 2

Part 2 of a series on Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog