How to configure a FTPS connection to accept any certificate

One Star

How to configure a FTPS connection to accept any certificate

Hi you all...
I'm trying to configure a FTPS implicit connection to a corporate server, but i don't have the certificate nor a keystore to configure the tFTPConnection. So, is it possible to configure the object to accept any certificate?. I understand this can be risky, but there is no way i know to obtain the certificate.
I've been doing some research, and i found a way to bypass the cert validation in the FTP4j page, but this requires to add some custom code in the Talend job, which seems to be impossible.
Is there any way to configure such a scenario on Talend, or definitely i have to do it completely on a hand-coded fashion?
Thanks in advance...

Re: How to configure a FTPS connection to accept any certificate

Hi,
Here is a component called TalendHelpCenter:tSetKeystore.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks Sabrina for your quick reply!
I saw that component too, but i don't know how to use it to make tFTPConnection to accept any certificate. As i see it, i still need a truststore and a keystore, and i'm afraid i don't have either.
So, is there a way to use this or any other component to make tFTPConnection to accept any certificate?
Best regards,
David R.
Six Stars

You can easily modify the existing component and add a new parameter called "Enable Host Key Checking", then you only need to grab that parameter and setConfig("StrictHostKeyChecking", "no") or "yes" on the session object.
http://www.programcreek.com/java-api-examples/index.php?api=com.jcraft.jsch.JSch