How to configure SSL details in tOracleConnection in TOS 6.3.0

Highlighted
Four Stars

How to configure SSL details in tOracleConnection in TOS 6.3.0

How to configure SSL details in tOracleConnection in TOS 6.3.0, I know this option is present in TOS 7.0.1. But I want to configure SSL in TOS 6.0.3 only.

Please Suggest. Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to configure SSL details in tOracleConnection in TOS 6.3.0

Hello,

Have you already configured keystore and truststore files in tsetkeystore component?

Please try to configure tOracleConnection like this in Additional JDBC Parameters :useSSL=true

Note: Make sure that you are able to connect with the client as well remote databases.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Have you already configured keystore and truststore files in tsetkeystore component?

Please try to configure tOracleConnection like this in Additional JDBC Parameters :useSSL=true

Note: Make sure that you are able to connect with the client as well remote databases.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thanks Sabrina for your response.

I have not configured keystore and truststore details in tSetKeystore component. So I will try doing this. (configure details in tSetKeystore component) --> onSubjobOk trigger --> (tOracleConnection with  other details and "useSSL=true" in additional JDBC parameters box).