How to check what language talend supports

One Star chp
One Star

How to check what language talend supports

Hi,
I want to check if talend supports "Bhasa Indonesia" i.e if something is passed in Indonesia language whether it can be loaded as it is or not? What is possiblity of applying transformation on it? Please let me know if any example\demo available on same.
Thanks in advance

Re: How to check what language talend supports

Hi,
Do you want 'local folder' method on Talend Studio? Internationalization? If so, you can check it from Window-->Preferences-->Talend-->Internationalization.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star chp
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for reply. I am working on Talend Big Data v5.4.1 and requirement is as below.
If data coming from source is in "indonesia" language than it should be transfered as it is in target system i.e it should be able to 
accept decimals\numbers\special characters etc of indonesian format. I tried to use java.util.Locale but not sure how to use it for indonesia language.
I am not looking to change language in GUI.

Hi,
Is there any encoding error when you transfer source data into target system in studio? What's your current job design? Which input component did you use?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
One Star chp
One Star

Currently I am trying to load excel\csv file containing data in indonesia language and it is mapped to tMap for trasformation of strings and Numbers\decimal and generating another file from result data.
component structure is as below
csvfile -> tMap -> Database Table
Thanks