How to access MFT and FTP folders in Talend

Seven Stars

How to access MFT and FTP folders in Talend

Hi,

I haven't tried connecting to MFT and FTP server folders in Talend anytime. 

So, going through the Talend guide, I came across tFTPComponent. So, do we use this for accessing both MFT and FTP folders? Or do we have any other component to access these?

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Meghana.

Accepted Solutions
Employee

Re: How to access MFT and FTP folders in Talend

Hi Meghana,

The below video will be really interesting for you to understand about MFT file processing in Talend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQiwr5d4VM

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

All Replies
Employee

Re: How to access MFT and FTP folders in Talend

Hi Meghana,

The below video will be really interesting for you to understand about MFT file processing in Talend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQiwr5d4VM

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download