Seven Stars

How to a Write a ESB Flow to consume whenever a new topic is created ?

I have experience in talend batch processing. I'm new to talend ESB. Can anyone help me to write a flow to copy data from JMS to database whenever a new topic is created in the Integration Layer(possibly Tibco)? 

4 REPLIES

Re: How to a Write a ESB Flow to consume whenever a new topic is created ?

Hello,

Sorry for delay.

Could you please give us more information about your requirement on ESB Flow?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

thanks for response @xdshi.

I set up a Tibco EMS Server in my machine, whenever I create a new queue message/topic , it should be consumed by Talend ESB and loaded into Oracle Database.. 

Hello,

We have redirected your issue to ESB experts and will keep you posted.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Topics tend to be hierarchical. I believe Tibco EMS supports that too. Check you Tibco documentation.

If it does the easiest is to subscribe to the root or an intermediate node of the hierarchy instead of a leave.

If you can only subscribe to a topic at a time it gets more involved. You need to write a "script" that

• uses JMX to be notified of the new topic
  • convert that topic into a Talend Context Parameter
  • instantiate a new route with the additional context parameter subscribing to this new topic

This assumes a 1:1 for topic:route

Thomas Steinborn
Sr. Director Product Management