Four Stars

How to Read emails in the order they are received in tpop component

Hi,

I have an issue reading emails using tpop component. I see an option in it to read "Newer emails First" but not the other way. Once an email is read, the data from it should be inserted into sales force object. Currently with the way it is working, newer data is being overwritten with old data as there will be multiple emails for one subject. The subject may be new, update or cancel. Cancel one comes last which should be the final status but new comes first and is overwriting the cancel one which is wrong. Do we have any option to read emails in the same order as they are received.

Thanks,

Kiran

3 REPLIES

Re: How to Read emails in the order they are received in tpop component

Hello,

In advanced settings of tPOP component, here is a filter field. You can click "+" to add filter item for your requirement.Have you tried to add 'Before date("dd-MM-yyyy")' and 'After date("dd-MM-yyyy")' filter item to see if it can meet your needs?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Sabrina,

That setting is to filter the emails based on the date. Does it do the sorting as well? My requirement is to read the emails in the order they are received. First In First Out.

Thanks,

Hello,

The setting is used to filter based on the date. So far, there is no 'First In First Out' option in tPop component.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.