How to Import Project from 6.2.1 to 6.1.2 Open Studio

One Star

How to Import Project from 6.2.1 to 6.1.2 Open Studio

Hi,
I have made projects,routines,business models in 6.2.1 . Now my team is working on 6.1.2 and I want to migrate to that will all my stuff.
When I try using export items in 6.2.1 it works fine, when I try import the same in 6.1.2, it says "Can't import because the projects are made in a recent version."
How can I import my project made in 6.2.1 to 6.1.2 please? I know vice versa is true. Please help out.

Re: How to Import Project from 6.2.1 to 6.1.2 Open Studio

Hi,
Actually, talend forbid import of items from an upper version. Are you using subscription solution 6.2.1?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina, thanks for replying.
Am using licensed version of 6.1.2 but not 6.2.1 hence my team wants me to move from 6.2.1 to 6.1.2.

Hi,
Talend forbid import of items from an upper version officially.(new feature, update, fixed issue on upper version)
Can you try to upgrade your subscription solution 6.1.2?
Best regard
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Well, that's a real disadvantage in terms of using talend.
Regarding upgrade, no I cannot upgrade since the subscription of 6.1.2 will go invalid for 6.2.1 i feel. Can't risk it.

Hi,
For your subscription solution 6.1.2, would you mind reporting a ticket on talend support portal? Our colleagues from support team will check your situation to see if there is any workaround on your issue through support cycle(Remote assistance).
Best regards
Sabrina
--