How to Create Hive tables from a dynamic schema

Four Stars

How to Create Hive tables from a dynamic schema

I have a schema which changes frequently and based on that I have to create HIVE tables. For example I am getting a file with a schema today. Tomorrow the schema changed inside the file. My process should automatically create a new Hive table based on the new schema. How can I implement it?
Today --> 
FileA
DeptId  Integer
Name  String             ----> Create Hive Table1
Tomorrow  -->
FileA
DeptId  Integer
Name  String
PhoneNumber   Integer    ---> Create Hive Table1 with this new schema

Re: How to Create Hive tables from a dynamic schema

Hi satyatalend,

So far, we don't support for creating  HIVE tables from a dynamic schema.
Feel free to create a new feature jira issue of DI project on Talend Bug Tracker.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Xdshi, is there any alternative way to create the hive table dynamically as no component at this stage support to achive the same.
Am having the similar situation, where i will get more than 50 different json file and i need to create the hive table dynamically. At this stage i am thinking i ll extract the schema from the json and store it in the temp file and using shell script append the (columnname + datatype) "create table tblxxx( cat myshell script content") row formatted delimited ........ Is my approach is correct what are all the component should i use to achieve the same. Else provide some other idea as we need to achieve it in the production environment.
kindly support me on the same.
Five Stars

Hi Talend team,
Is there any update on this one? We are also having the same issue over on our end. It seems the ability to create hive tables automatically from a source RDBMS is also an important feature that we'd like to implement on our end. 
Thanks
Locke
Five Stars

Is there any update on this one
Five Stars

Hello Talend team,
Please give an update for this issue !
Regards