How can i pass/access the file content from mediation to talend job

One Star

How can i pass/access the file content from mediation to talend job

Hi Sabrina,
I am new to talend ESB. i am using talend open studio 5.4. I have created a mediation route with CFile component and called talend job. My CFile component listening CSV file. In my talend Job i want to convert the CSV file int XML and write the XML file in some local folder. So I am facing problem here, how can i pass the csv file content from mediation route to talend job and haw can i access and transform the csv file content into xml in my talend job ?
Please help me to resolve the issue
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.

Re: How can i pass/access the file content from mediation to talend job

Hi,
You can't pass csv file content from mediation route to talend job by your current job design? I have seen your route and job, the design flow is OK. How did your set yourtRouteInput? The default data type is "document".
Have you checked document TalendHelpCenter:tRouteInput with scenario.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for the response.
I referred the link. if i use cSetBody component what language type i have to choose for my scenario ?
Then how can i pass the message body to my tXMLMap component and how can i define the input schema of tXMLMap component in my talend job?
My scenario is
1) Read the CSV file from folder (Using mediation route) and pass to talend job
2) Convert this csv file content and transform it into XML
How can i achieve this functionality ? i want to use both route and talend job.
Please help me.
Regards,
P.Chellamaruthu.
One Star

Hi
I am new in Talend ESB, I've read enough tutorial but I do not know how to conveniently integrate two remote applications that send messages through Talend ESB. I want a complete tutorial that allows me to do this to scenario
Application A1: after recording the data sent as a message talend
Talend processes the message and sends the result
Application 2: receives the message and takes to update its database.
Thank