Hive can't work with using keytab

One Star

Hive can't work with using keytab

Hi all,

I got a issue with Hive connection using kerberos and keytab.I download the hadoop cluster infomations with CM and then config the Hive information, these two configrations are both checked successful. When I drop a tHiveconnection component with using the repository  in a standard job , I run the job but it goes wrong,and the log:

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3334
[statistics] connected
[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell - Did not find winutils.exe: java.io.FileNotFoundException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: HADOOP_HOME and hadoop.home.dir are unset. -see https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/WindowsProblems
[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
[ERROR]: org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection - Error opening session
org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Required field 'client_protocol' is unset! Struct:TOpenSessionReq(client_protocol:null, configuration:{use:database=datalake_gluetechnology})
 at org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException.read(TApplicationException.java:111)
 at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:79)
 at org.apache.hive.service.rpc.thrift.TCLIService$Client.recv_OpenSession(TCLIService.java:168)
 at org.apache.hive.service.rpc.thrift.TCLIService$Client.OpenSession(TCLIService.java:155)
 at org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection.openSession(HiveConnection.java:576)
 at org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection.<init>(HiveConnection.java:186)
 at org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver.connect(HiveDriver.java:107)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at demo.copy_of_test_0_1.Copy_of_test.tHiveConnection_1Process(Copy_of_test.java:657)
 at demo.copy_of_test_0_1.Copy_of_test.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_test.java:1230)
 at demo.copy_of_test_0_1.Copy_of_test.main(Copy_of_test.java:951)
[WARN ]: org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection - Failed to connect to scdca0000322.cn.isn.corpintra.net:10001
[ERROR]: org.apache.hive.jdbc.Utils - Unable to read HiveServer2 configs from ZooKeeper
Exception in component tHiveConnection_1 (Copy_of_test)
java.sql.SQLException: Could not open client transport for any of the Server URI's in ZooKeeper: Could not establish connection to 

I searched some messages from websites, it looks like the JDBC mismatchs the client from the server. I checked both of them are hive-jdbc-1.2.0.It is also a issue that I don't know how to uninstall the external modules in the talend.

Re: Hive can't work with using keytab

Hello,

Can you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?  What's hive version you are connecting to? The connection to Hive fails.

Here is a related topic about "Uninstall-an-external-jar".

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch