Hive can't work with using keytab

One Star

Hive can't work with using keytab

Hi all,

I got a issue with Hive connection using kerberos and keytab.I download the hadoop cluster infomations with CM and then config the Hive information, these two configrations are both checked successful. When I drop a tHiveconnection component with using the repository  in a standard job , I run the job but it goes wrong,and the log:

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3334
[statistics] connected
[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell - Did not find winutils.exe: java.io.FileNotFoundException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: HADOOP_HOME and hadoop.home.dir are unset. -see https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/WindowsProblems
[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
[ERROR]: org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection - Error opening session
org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Required field 'client_protocol' is unset! Struct:TOpenSessionReq(client_protocol:null, configuration:{use:database=datalake_gluetechnology})
 at org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException.read(TApplicationException.java:111)
 at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:79)
 at org.apache.hive.service.rpc.thrift.TCLIService$Client.recv_OpenSession(TCLIService.java:168)
 at org.apache.hive.service.rpc.thrift.TCLIService$Client.OpenSession(TCLIService.java:155)
 at org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection.openSession(HiveConnection.java:576)
 at org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection.<init>(HiveConnection.java:186)
 at org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver.connect(HiveDriver.java:107)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at demo.copy_of_test_0_1.Copy_of_test.tHiveConnection_1Process(Copy_of_test.java:657)
 at demo.copy_of_test_0_1.Copy_of_test.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_test.java:1230)
 at demo.copy_of_test_0_1.Copy_of_test.main(Copy_of_test.java:951)
[WARN ]: org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection - Failed to connect to scdca0000322.cn.isn.corpintra.net:10001
[ERROR]: org.apache.hive.jdbc.Utils - Unable to read HiveServer2 configs from ZooKeeper
Exception in component tHiveConnection_1 (Copy_of_test)
java.sql.SQLException: Could not open client transport for any of the Server URI's in ZooKeeper: Could not establish connection to 

I searched some messages from websites, it looks like the JDBC mismatchs the client from the server. I checked both of them are hive-jdbc-1.2.0.It is also a issue that I don't know how to uninstall the external modules in the talend.

Re: Hive can't work with using keytab

Hello,

Can you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?  What's hive version you are connecting to? The connection to Hive fails.

Here is a related topic about "Uninstall-an-external-jar".

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.