Hive Dynamic partition with TOS

Five Stars

Hive Dynamic partition with TOS

Hello Experts,

As per the requirement i have to load the data in Hive partition table, Talend works fine static partition and however I'm facing issue for Dynamic partition.

For EX:

I Created a table with 5 columns like id, name , occupation,zip code and gender(Partition column) , while loading the data if i use gender = 'M' or 'F' in tHiveLoad / thiverow component its working fine, if i'm not passing any value to gender column then i'm getting the error.

I am getting the below error, to resolve this i tried with  "hive.exec.dynamic.partition.mode=nonstrict" and "hive.exec.dynamic.partition = true" , but no luck

However i'm able to achieve Dynamic partitioning in Hive scripting with out passing any value to partition column, but not in Talend

Error while compiling statement: FAILED: SemanticException [Error 10096]: Dynamic partition strict mode requires at least one static partition column. To turn this off set hive.exec.dynamic.partition.mode=nonstrict

Your help is highly appreciate!!

Thanks,

Bharath

Six Stars

Re: Hive Dynamic partition with TOS

If the Properties are set it should work ideally, can you please share where the proeperties have been set ?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now