Six Stars

Help with Talend Job: Synchronize a Salesforce Account object --> to --> MySQL table

I'm trying to create a new job that when run will:

1. Export "Account" object from Salesforce
    • Connection test successful
  2. Import into MySQL table called "sf_Account"
    • Connection Test successful

I've created the Salesforce component fine, and added in the MySQL component as well, but when I run it, I get the error: 

2018-05-23_16-24-52.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Help with Talend Job: Synchronize a Salesforce Account object --> to --> MySQL table

Here is my final working job setup:

• Basically, I had to use the tMap connector to map the fields from SF ---> MySQL and set all of the "boolean" type fields to a length of 1 

2018-05-29_9-31-09.jpg2018-05-29_9-17-40.jpg

9 REPLIES
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Re: Help with Talend Job: Synchronize a Salesforce Account object --> to --> MySQL table

Share your tSalesforceInput component settings

TRF
Six Stars

2018-05-24_8-52-11.jpg

Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Probably something wrong in the schemas like a field name terminated by an underscrore "_".

See this link https://www.theserverside.com/tutorial/New-Java-7-Features-Numeric-Underscores-with-Literals-the-OCP...

TRF
Six Stars

Thanks for the help on this!

In case this was an issue with some of my field names I unchecked all of the fields except the top 4 but get the same error/issue? 

I also read thru the doc link you provided. 

Do you know of a good tutorial on creating a Salesforce Table in MySQL using Talend?

2018-05-24_14-09-08.jpg

Six Stars

Here is my JVM version. (Using Talend 6.5.1)2018-05-24_15-52-17.jpg

Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Still the same error at runtime?

If so, click on the Code tab then go to the line where the compile error occurs and share the error message.

TRF
Six Stars

I didn't even notice that "Code Tab" there... thanks!

When I click on the red error on the right, it highlights the numbers in my password?

• Could it be having issues with my very secure password?
  • Is there a way around that, as I cannot change the password to the MySQL server?

2018-05-25_8-46-36.jpg

Six Stars

Ok, I got around the previous error by creating a new MySQL user & pw without any "underscores."

Now I'm getting the following error on the "IsDeleted" column? I've searched the web for a workaround.. no luck yet.

• This is a standard Salesforce column
  • I'd prefer to have all of the Salesforce columns mirrored in the MySQL local table if possible..

2018-05-25_9-36-46.jpg

Six Stars

Here is my final working job setup:

• Basically, I had to use the tMap connector to map the fields from SF ---> MySQL and set all of the "boolean" type fields to a length of 1 

2018-05-29_9-31-09.jpg2018-05-29_9-17-40.jpg