Handshake issues

Five Stars

Handshake issues

Hello,

I have a little problem with SSL hanshake when i'm trying to send a post request. I already tried to put a TSetKeystore with the correct certification but it doesn't change anything. I presume it's a compatibility issue with the SSL version but I can't find any information on the version used by talend 6.1.2.
I'm hoping someone here could have the answer and could help me to solve my issue.

Thanks for the help Smiley Happy

Re: Handshake issues

Hello,

Did you correctly provide your Talend Job with the SSL certificate file of the server you are trying to connect to? Are you using your own separate keystore file or default Java keystore file? Screenshots of your job design will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

I'm using a private keystore. I initialise it with a TSetKeystore in the begining of my job. I'm 100% sure I provide correctly all certificate that i'm needing.
I will provide you some screenshots as soon as I can.

Thanks for the help

Five Stars

So, the blue one works without any problem but the red one isn't.
They are not using the same service, I presume it's a configuration problem between this service and talend

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads