One Star

HL7 schema from repository

Why HL7 schema from repository metadata disappeared from menu of TOS for ESB 5.2.1 ????
7 REPLIES

Re: HL7 schema from repository

Hi,
HL7(Health Level 7) is belong to Talend Enterprise subscription version and it is unavailable in Talend Open Studio for ESB.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you xdshi.
Where can I find an example of tHL7output schema ?
Of course, can I use the component tHL7output for create message HL7 in TOS 5.2 too ???
many thanks
Andrea

Hi,
Where can I find an example of tHL7output schema,Of course, can I use the component tHL7output for create message HL7 in TOS 5.2 too

You cannot use HL7 components, including tHL7Inputand tHL7Output in all Talend open studio version(Data Integration, ESB, Dataqulity, MDM and so on ..).
HL7 is only available in Talend Enterprise subscription version for purchase.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Where can I find an example of tHL7output schema,Of course, can I use the component tHL7output for create message HL7 in TOS 5.2 too

You cannot use HL7 components, including tHL7Inputand tHL7Output in all Talend open studio version(Data Integration, ESB, Dataqulity, MDM and so on ..).
HL7 is only available in Talend Enterprise subscription version for purchase.
Best regards
Sabrina

Sorry, but why I can find the component tHL7input and tHL7output in palette of Talend Open Studio 5.2 ? I can't use it for write HL7 message ?
I am a bit confused
thanks

Hi,
Maybe i don't make it clearly which confuse you, sorry for that.
You can use the basic function in Talend open studio, as you said, you can find the tHL7Input and tHL7output component in palette. But if you want to use the repository HL7, you need use Talend Enterprise subscription version.
Here are the component reference about tHL7Input andtHL7Output
Hope it will give you a little help.
Best regards
--
One Star

Hi,
Maybe i don't make it clearly which confuse you, sorry for that.
You can use the basic function in Talend open studio, as you said, you can find the tHL7Input and tHL7output component in palette. But if you want to use the repository HL7, you need use Talend Enterprise subscription version.
Here are the component reference about tHL7Input andtHL7Output
Hope it will give you a little help.
Best regards

Thank you xdshi !
I have already read the help component, but I haven't found what I am looking for: an example of HL7 Structrue in "Configure HL7 tree" of the tHL7Output.
I have searched all over the TalendForge but nothing found, unfortunatelly.
Can you help me ?
Regards
Andrea

Hi,
Would you mind adding a comment in tHL7Output, maybe talend should add an example about this component, thanks a lot.

Best regards
Sabrina
--