HEEEEEELP. My whole project broke down

Highlighted
Four Stars

HEEEEEELP. My whole project broke down

Hi

 

I'm using TOS DI 7.0.1. I have a full project working. A huge integration job. One smartass insisted to develop it in a first version build.

 

I created a Salesforce metadata connection and created a couple of jobs where I used it. Then I wanted to export the connection parameters as a context group, ... and then all went to hell. The code does not even build anymore. I tried deleting the connection, from the bin as well, ... but everything stays the same. As soon as I drop a new SF component into the job, I get an error message and all connection parameters disappear. Populating them does not work as well. Pressing the Run neither. 

Basically the whole project is dead.

Please advise, ... which logs do you need.

Four Stars

Re: HEEEEEELP. My whole project broke down

First investigations, that everything gets screwed up as soon as you try to use the context in establishing the connection.

 

What a stupid bug, ... please fix it ASAP.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Why Companies Move to the Cloud: 7 Success Stories

Learn how and why companies are moving to the Cloud

Read Now