Six Stars

Guess Schema Error in tSQL component

Guess Schema Error.PNG

Above error happens when we click Guess Schema. But it works fine when we hit Guess Query. Any suggestions to fix this, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Guess Schema Error in tSQL component

Hi,

There is a "Class not found " exception. All jar files installed?

Is your DB connection Ok with you? What's talend build version you are using?

Best regads

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
7 REPLIES

Hi,

There is a "Class not found " exception. All jar files installed?

Is your DB connection Ok with you? What's talend build version you are using?

Best regads

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Helo I'm having this isue... only when guessing schema, the full job can be run but I have to make a schema manually Smiley Frustrated

Six Stars

Hi,

Please ensure all the Jar files were installed and jar files are located within the Talend Folder where Talend exes are present.

Thanks,

Ram

Four Stars

Hi Ram,

Thank you for the answer. May I know what directory should I put the jar file into? Because when I download my TOS_DI, it can run without any installation.

This is my TOS_DI directory: I've no idea where to put my jtds file... 

screenshoot.png

Hello,

Is there any jtds jar file under <TalendStudioInstallationPath>\plugins\org.talend.libraries.jdbc.jtds.jars_6.xxx.xx.xx\lib folder? Do you want to update your jtds jar file?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Yes, it is exist: <InstallationPath>\plugins\org.talend.libraries.jdbc.jtds_6.4.1.20170623_1246

But I think, I Installed the driver from microsoft site, so that the error message when I clicked the Guess Schema button is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver

How can I fixed this?

Thank you

Four Stars

Correction, There is not \lib\ directory inside <InstallationPath>\plugins\org.talend.libraries.jdbc.jtds_6.4.1.20170623_1246