Four Stars

Getting error while connecting sharepoint online source

Hi,

I am using Talend open studio-Big data(6.5) ,Getting error while connecting sharepoint online source by using tHttpRequest component to extract the source.

Error message :  401 unauthorized.

I have entered all the credentials and URL.

please provide the solution..

Thanks in advance..

10 REPLIES
Eight Stars

Re: Getting error while connecting sharepoint online source

me too getting.

Hello,

Do you need proxy to access internet from your machine? Are you able to access the URL in browser?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

I don't need proxy to access SharePoint , i am able to access from webbrowser.

Regards,

Mahesh

Hello,

Here is an article about:https://www.datalytyx.com/how-to-extract-list-items-from-sharepoint-on-premise-into-talend-gated/.

Let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Eight Stars

Hi @xdshi,

any article for Uploading a text File to SharePoint?I want to upload.

Five Stars

The article you are referencing is for integrating on-premise Sharepoint lists. Have you any idea about hoy to integrate sharepoint online lists in Talend ?

Hello,

I haven't tried to integrate sharepoint online lists in Talend. We will make an investigation on it and then come back to you.

Thnaks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Can you provide any article or example to extract the Sharepoint lists based on the URL. I was used thttprequest,trestclient,tsoap,trest components.., in every case i am getting 401 Unauthorized error.Actually i am calling server url and passing the username and password here using GET method.

actually i have url of the server Sharepoint list and i have access through username and password.

I am unable to access that list getting 401 unauthorized. 

please provide the solution quickly.(It will more helpful to me).

Regards,

Mahesh

Thanks in advance....

Five Stars

Hello @mahesh,

Actually I'm using TRestClient to get data from Online Sharepoint Lists :

tRestClient>tExtractXMLField 

community.png

Do you have access to your URL with a web browser? If you can read your data with a browser you shouldn't have a problem getting it with Talend.

Cheers 

Four Stars

Hi All,

I am able to accessing the sharepoint server url with username and password through web browser, it is opens the Sharepoint lists.

but i am not achieving this with the talend open studio for big data(6.5.1 version).

I am doing all possibilities and used components like tfilefetch,thttprequest,trest,trestclient,tsoap..

please provide the solution(Quickly it will more useful to me).

Regards,

Mahesh