Five Stars

Getting Files Via FTPconnection and apload the data in a PostgreSql BDD

Hello everybody, 
I'm just starting with Talend OPS, and I wanna get a file from the server ( Via the FTPConnection), make some transformations and after that apload the data in a Pstgresql table.
I use the FTPconnection and the tFTPget to recover the file I want to, but I don't know wich component use after this step in order to  get just the rows I want to and put them in my table. 
Any one to help me please.
Thank you ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Getting Files Via FTPconnection and apload the data in a PostgreSql BDD

Hello,

tFileInputXXX component will get the rows you want to and load them in your table. 

The work flow looks like:tFTPConnection-->tFTPGet-->tFileInputXXX-->tPostgresqlOutput

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES

Hello,

tFileInputXXX component will get the rows you want to and load them in your table. 

The work flow looks like:tFTPConnection-->tFTPGet-->tFileInputXXX-->tPostgresqlOutput

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

thank you for your answer.
but I don't find which one of the TfileInputXXX I have to use.
on the server, the file type is .csv with "|" as a separator. I tried tu use de TfileInputRaw, but I'm getting just an object with only one line and I can't use the Tmap in order to choose the column to put in my table.

Can you help me please?

Thank you!

Five Stars

Hello,

I'have used the Tfileinputdelimited and it works!

Thank you

Hello,

Great it works. Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards

Sabrina

--