Getting 2 recent files from FTP & difference on output

Highlighted
Seven Stars

Getting 2 recent files from FTP & difference on output

Hello everyone,

I'm having some troubles finding a solution to my problem. Here it is : 

I have access to an FTP server where i want to get the 2 newer files (XML), compares them & only get the difference as an CSV output.
Some more details :

My files on my FTP always looks: TEXT_yyyyMMdd_hhmm   , like that :

TEXT_20180408_0950.xml
TEXT_20180409_0950.xml
TEXT_20180410_0950.xml

So here i would like to only extract the   TEXT_20180408_0950.xml   &    TEXT_20180409_0950.xml. If the files looks like that :

TEXT_20180408_0950.xml                                                             TEXT_20180409_0950.xml

<store>001</store>                                                                                      <store>001</store>
<ID>1</ID>                                                                                                   <ID>1</ID>
<qty>20<qty>                                                                                                  <qty>18<qty>
<price>3</price>                                                                                           <price>3</price>
<country>1</country>                                                                                   <country>1</country>

I want my output to be just : 

<store>001</store>                                                                                    
<ID>1</ID>                                                                                                  
<qty>18<qty>                                                                                            
<price>3</price>                                                                                          
<country>1</country>

But if the lines are exactly the same, I want nothing in my output, and if in the 08/04 files there is a line which is not anymore in the 09/04 files,I want the line with 0 as quantity.

I'm currently blocked at only get the 2 newer files, i used a tFileList with a tFileInputXML with : " (String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH") " as FILENAME but I dont see how get the second one. If someone have some idea how I could do all this stuff.

Sorry for the long post, I tried to be as much specific as I can.

Really appreciate your time & help, 

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch