Generation failed

One Star

Generation failed

Hi,
I made a working job few days ago, and today it doesn't work without changing anything, i get the error :

Exécution en erreur :Echec de la génération des fichiers temporaires
 [Could not write file: /home/user/programming/ETL/TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1/workspace   /.Java/src/main/java/avaya/chargement_facttable_0_1/

when i open the log workspace/.metadata/.log, i find this like last error, but i still don't understand the cause, what shoud i do, could you help me please ?

Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.
CoreException: Parent of resource: /home/user/programming/ETL/TOS_DI-20151214_1327-V6.1.1/workspace/.Java/src/main/java/avaya/chargement_dimcritere_0_1 is marked as read-only.
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.filesystem.Policy.error(Policy.java:55)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.filesystem.local.LocalFile.checkReadOnlyParent(LocalFile.java:74)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.filesystem.local.LocalFile.mkdir(LocalFile.java:303)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.FileSystemResourceManager.write(FileSystemResourceManager.java:1132)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Folder.internalCreate(Folder.java:180)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Folder.create(Folder.java:107)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Folder.create(Folder.java:125)
    at org.talend.designer.runprocess.java.JavaProcessor.generateCode(JavaProcessor.java:635)
    ... 45 more
Could you help me to solve that please ?

Re: Generation failed

Hi,
Are you using relative path or context value in your job? What does your job work flow look like?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I finally solved the problem, i just gived rights of writing and executing on the file mentionned in the error.
I'm not using a context value and even i don't know its role, can you explain that please ? what's the difference between using a relative path or a context value ?
Best regards.
Imane

Hi,
Could you please take a look at a document about TalendHelpCenter:contexts and variables?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.