I'm also new to Talend. I have a question for Troubleshooting Jobs.
Some Jobs run at 30k rows/sec.
My new Job (2 million rows, over 100 Type 1 SCD Fields, several Type 2 SCD Fields) starts really good with 2k rows/sec - but it's rate is dropping pretty hard after a while. It goes down to like 150 rows/sec.
* The Job is using actively 6-7 GB of RAM
* Parameters Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 / Xms500M / Xmx8192M are set
* Before weeks, the Job did run pretty smooth! (New change was adding more fields) - But after deleting them again, no change.
* dom4j parser
* Java 1.6
* SQL-Server where the Data is coming from: He's bored!
* SQL-Server where the Data is going in: He's bored!
* Talend version: 5.2.2 r99271-20130307-0242
* I think I have to use exactly this version, due the ERP-Systems Company approval
* I was also trying to run the Job with the .jar - no difference, slow..
So - How do you guys start Troubleshooting Jobs to increase performance?
Thank you for any ideas/informations and best regards
Talend named a Leader.
Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.
Part 2 of a series on Context Variables
Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables
Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema