Six Stars

File Movement on SCP Server

Hi All

I'm facing below error :

Starting job t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp at 22:43 22/07/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3454
[statistics] connected
2017-07-22 22:43:34|eM1fh1|eM1fh1|eM1fh1|5312|TALEND_DEFAULT|t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp|_06w_cG9PEeeMDc-rZzDcJA|0.1|Default||begin||
[FATAL]: talend_default.t_scp_get_hlthstrm_bkp_0_1.t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp - tSCPFileExists_1 The execute request failed.
Exception in component tSCPFileExists_1
java.io.IOException: The execute request failed.
at ch.ethz.ssh2.channel.ChannelManager.requestExecCommand(ChannelManager.java:764)
at ch.ethz.ssh2.Session.execCommand(Session.java:256)
at ch.ethz.ssh2.Session.execCommand(Session.java:229)
at talend_default.t_scp_get_hlthstrm_bkp_0_1.t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.tSCPFileExists_1Process(t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.java:927)
at talend_default.t_scp_get_hlthstrm_bkp_0_1.t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.tSCPConnection_1Process(t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.java:787)
at talend_default.t_scp_get_hlthstrm_bkp_0_1.t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.runJobInTOS(t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.java:8062)
at talend_default.t_scp_get_hlthstrm_bkp_0_1.t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.main(t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp.java:7876)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: The server denied the request.
at ch.ethz.ssh2.channel.ChannelManager.waitForChannelSuccessOrFailure(ChannelManager.java:235)
at ch.ethz.ssh2.channel.ChannelManager.requestExecCommand(ChannelManager.java:760)
... 6 more
2017-07-22 22:43:35|eM1fh1|eM1fh1|eM1fh1|TALEND_DEFAULT|t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp|Default|6|Java Exception|tSCPFileExists_1|java.io.IOException:The execute request failed.|1
2017-07-22 22:43:35|eM1fh1|eM1fh1|eM1fh1|5312|TALEND_DEFAULT|t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp|_06w_cG9PEeeMDc-rZzDcJA|0.1|Default||end|failure|1465
[statistics] disconnected
Job t_SCP_GET_HLTHSTRM_bkp ended at 22:43 22/07/2017. [exit code=1]

I'm able to connect to scp server but when I'm doing ls command its throwing error of server denied. Attaching my job screenshot. please guide me.

Thanks!

Irshad

• Data Integration
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: File Movement on SCP Server

This is probably a permissions issue: what user are you connecting as, and what are the directory permissions set to? If you are able, you can test this by setting the directory permissions to 777, then see if you can list it.

Good luck!

David
Six Stars

Thanks for you response. My issues was fixed . I changed the port to 22 and was able to connect.

2 REPLIES
Six Stars

This is probably a permissions issue: what user are you connecting as, and what are the directory permissions set to? If you are able, you can test this by setting the directory permissions to 777, then see if you can list it.

Good luck!

David
Six Stars

Thanks for you response. My issues was fixed . I changed the port to 22 and was able to connect.