Four Stars

Fail to load project from SVN

Hi All,
I am getting error while loading the Project from SVN.
Few point :

I am using Talend commercial version 
My Talend Admin Center is working
I can login to talend admin center through my credentials
While managing connections during startup, i put the talend admin center link and its working fine 
I can see the projects in the window,which i have created in TAC
When selecting one of the projects i get the below error.
My SVN credentials are working perfectly fine

Error logs
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: Can not connect to project with url "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX".
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:350)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:309)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:249)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1799)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:425)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnProjectUrlCheck.check(SvnProjectUrlCheck.java:31)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(RemoteRepositoryFactory.java:348)
... 5 more
Caused by: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.info(SvnEclipseHandler.java:378)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnProjectUrlCheck.check(SvnProjectUrlCheck.java:28)
... 6 more
Caused by: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.tigris.subversion.javahl.JavaHLObjectFactory.throwException(JavaHLObjectFactory.java:785)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.throwException(SVNClientImpl.java:1897)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.info(SVNClientImpl.java:1640)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.internalInfo(SvnHandler.java:504)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnHandler.info(SvnHandler.java:498)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnEclipseHandler.info(SvnEclipseHandler.java:375)
... 7 more
Caused by: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNAuthenticationException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:62)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:51)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:759)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:371)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:359)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.performHttpRequest(DAVConnection.java:710)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.exchangeCapabilities(DAVConnection.java:627)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.open(DAVConnection.java:102)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.openConnection(DAVRepository.java:1032)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.getLatestRevision(DAVRepository.java:175)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.SvnRepositoryAccess.getLocations(SvnRepositoryAccess.java:182)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.createRepositoryFor(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:45)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.remote.SvnRemoteGetInfo.run(SvnRemoteGetInfo.java:46)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.remote.SvnRemoteGetInfo.run(SvnRemoteGetInfo.java:31)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.SvnOperationRunner.run(SvnOperationRunner.java:20)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc2.SvnOperationFactory.run(SvnOperationFactory.java:1149)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc2.SvnOperation.run(SvnOperation.java:294)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc.SVNWCClient.doInfo(SVNWCClient.java:2523)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl.SVNClientImpl.info(SVNClientImpl.java:1633)
... 10 more
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Fail to load project from SVN

Hi 
Please go the TAC user page and check if you have input the SVN username and password for the user which you are using to access remote project from studio. 
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Four Stars

Hi Shong,
What does SVN username and password means ? , do we have a constraint that SVN username and talend username should be same.
We have difference SVN username and talend username (Infact Talend username is our Company Id)
Four Stars

Example SVN username is X
            Talend Admin Center user is Y@comp_id.com

Login to TAC ,through Y@comp_id.com
Setup SVN username with X everywhere in talend Admin Center
Open Talend Studio ,put the credentials X and password in Manage connections and test the link ,it worked
I can also see the project that i have setup
If i Click on one of the project i got the exception as mentioned above.
I can also access the project svn path with browser directly