Fail To retrieve Schema -Mongo DB

One Star

Fail To retrieve Schema -Mongo DB

Hi

I am a newbie and have connected to MongoDB and got my connection successful. I tried to retrieve schema, but got one schema retrieved, while others failed, please see the below error message, can you help here

!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2018-01-23 08:47:57.973
!MESSAGE 2018-01-23 08:47:57,972 ERROR org.talend.repository.nosql.ui.thread.RetrieveColumnRunnable - Retrieve 'followupConsultationAdults' unsuccessfully.

!STACK 0
org.talend.repository.nosql.exceptions.NoSQLExtractSchemaException: org.talend.repository.nosql.exceptions.NoSQLExtractSchemaException: org.talend.repository.nosql.exceptions.NoSQLExtractSchemaException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.repository.nosql.ui.thread.RetrieveColumnRunnable.run(RetrieveColumnRunnable.java:102)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.talend.repository.nosql.exceptions.NoSQLExtractSchemaException: org.talend.repository.nosql.exceptions.NoSQLExtractSchemaException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.repository.nosql.db.provider.mongodb.MongoDBMetadataProvider.extractColumns(MongoDBMetadataProvider.java:65)
at org.talend.repository.nosql.ui.thread.RetrieveColumnRunnable.run(RetrieveColumnRunnable.java:89)
... 3 more
Caused by: org.talend.repository.nosql.exceptions.NoSQLExtractSchemaException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.repository.nosql.db.provider.mongodb.MongoDBMetadataProvider.extractTheColumns(MongoDBMetadataProvider.java:139)
at org.talend.repository.nosql.db.provider.mongodb.MongoDBMetadataProvider.extractColumns(MongoDBMetadataProvider.java:62)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.repository.nosql.db.provider.mongodb.MongoDBMetadataProvider.extractTheColumns(MongoDBMetadataProvider.java:124)
... 5 more

Re: Fail To retrieve Schema -Mongo DB

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue?

Did you follow up online user guide about:TalendHelpCenter:Centralizing MongoDB metadata to retrieve schema correctly?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi

I am using Talend 6.4 and Mongo DB 3.2, Now I am not able to retrieve any schema

[cid:image001.png@01D394F7.D99B1A50]

Hello,

Did you create a Mongo connection and export as context? Are you checking out ' replica set address' option when set up your Mongo DB connection?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now

How OTTO Utilizes Big Data to Deliver Personalized Experiences

Read about OTTO's experiences with Big Data and Personalized Experiences

Blog

Talend Integration with Databricks

Take a look at this video about Talend Integration with Databricks

Watch Now