Facing problem installing Talend v6.2.1 in unattended mode

One Star

Facing problem installing Talend v6.2.1 in unattended mode

I am trying to install Talend v6.2.1 Client module (Talend Studio)in windows system. Installation mode is unattended. My option file looks like this:
mode=unattended
debugtrace=C:\TalendDebugInstall.txt
installdir=C:\Talend\6.2.1
installStyle=advanced
installType=client
unattendedmodeui=minimalWithDialogs
licenseFile=C:\license
But it is installing all the Talend components instead of installing only Talend Client. Any suggestions how to overcome this scenario.
Thanks,
Deepayan

Re: Facing problem installing Talend v6.2.1 in unattended mode

Hi,
Are you using talend installer to install talend V 6.2.1? Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installation modes of Talend Installer?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes I am using this installer (Talend-Tools-Installer-20160704_1411-V6.2.1-installer.zip) to install Talend v6.2.1, I have already followed the same document you have mentioned. I am executing this command from PowerShell.
PS C:\Users\Administrator\Software\TalendTools-6.2.1-cdrom> .\Talend-Tools-Installer-20160704_1411-V6.2.1-windows-installer.exe --optionfile C:\Users\Administrator\Software\Install.txt
And my Install.txt is having the contents i have posted before. But still no luck.Please let me know if I am doing any mistake.
Thanks,
Deepayan
One Star

I have found the solution. Adding this option "disable-components=tac,logserv,cmdline,jobserver,svn,serv" in option file is doing the trick.
Thanks,
Deepayan