Facing Cursor not found issue while using tmongodbInput

One Star

Facing Cursor not found issue while using tmongodbInput

Hi ,
  I am using tmongodbinput to fetch records from mongodb and insert into another mongo db in the required schema . I am achieving this by using tmap and performing join with the destination collection . When the data volume is huge(200K+), i am facing cursor not found issue frequently. 
Please help resolve the issue.
Thanks in AdvanceSmiley Happy.

Re: Facing Cursor not found issue while using tmongodbInput

Hi,
In tmap, have you  set "Store temp data" option as true and also set a directory for temp data?
Please post the whole job as screenshot into forum so that we can know much more information about your current job design.
Here is a kb article about:TalendHelpCenter:ExceptionoutOfMemory
This article explains the common reasons for memory overflow that leads to the outOfMemory Java exception and offers some solutions and best practice.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi, Is there any means of setting Mongo DB no timeout for connection. We are using TALEND Open Studio Version - 5.6.2..FYI. Your assistance will be of great help.

Hi arunpec121,

Are you getting "timeout" exception when set Mongo DB connection? Could you please give us more information about your current situation?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
We are facing Cursor not found issue. We are employed the previous suggested means to fix the issue. But still we are seeing the same issue creeping up. From our viewpoint/we infer that it could be to do with default cursor timeout (10 minutes) defined. We could see any means of overriding this configuration in TALEND 5.6.2. Need your assistance here. We can provide with mongoDB connection configuration. snapshot(if required) to move forward.
Thanks for your response.

Hi arunpec121,
Would you mind posting your current job design screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

One Star

Hi,
My teammate has posted on the job implementation snapshot. Can you check and let me know on any add-on information or guidance to move forward.
Many Thanks
Arun.S
One Star

Hi,
Can we have some direction on the issue. Thanks.
Arun.S
One Star

Hi,
Can we have some direction on the issue. Thanks.
Arun.S
One Star

Hi,
Can anyone guide us on how to eliminate the cursor timeout in tmongodbconnection in Talend 5.6.1.