FTP Salesforce Integration[Error in uploading file to Salesforce]

One Star

FTP Salesforce Integration[Error in uploading file to Salesforce]

Hello All,
I have a very urgent requirement of uploading csv/text files to Salesforce attachment object from FTP server. 
I successfully fetched the file from FTP server and also able to upload the files to Salesforce attachment object. When I tried to open the uploaded file in salesforce, it would not be opened and it is showing error while opening the file. It looks like there is an error in uploading the file. 
For uploading the file to Salesforce, I am using following approach to upload the file in Salesforce:
tfileInputRaw --> tConvertType --> tMap --> tSalesforceOutput.
1) In tfileInputRaw : Mode is "Read the file as a string". Encoding is "UTF-8".
2) tConvertType :  Converted the type of content from "object" to "String".
3) tMap :  Mapped the content of tConvertType with the body of Attachement object of Salesforce.
4) tSalesforceOutput: Sending the data to Attachment object of Salesforce instance.
Screenshot of the job is shown below :

Please help me out where I am doing wrong. It would be best if you have any test job for this scenario, so that you can share it.
I also have couple of questions regarding the Talend Data Integration ETL tool.
1) We wanted to know the price of the paid version ?
2) Limitations for both free and paid version ? 
Thanks,
Archit

Re: FTP Salesforce Integration[Error in uploading file to Salesforce]

Hi,

Have you tried to use tfileinputdelimited as input component? Is there any error message printed on console?
Can you upload again the screenshots you wanted to show, please? For some reason it didn't make it to your post.

1) We wanted to know the price of the paid version ?

Feel free to contact us with your requirement:http://www.talend.com/contact
Talend consultor will right size your product solution according to your requirement.
2) Limitations for both free and paid version ?

Please take a look at Data Integration Product Matrix:http://www.talend.com/products/data-integration
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.