One Star

Extraction of values from mongodb collection

Hi,
   While extracting a particular field "key" from mongodb collection using textractjsonfield I'm getting below error.
Error on line 1 of document  : The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup. Nested exception: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup
"requests" : ,
Any solution?????
Thanks in advance..
4 REPLIES

Re: Extraction of values from mongodb collection

Hi,
Did you check your json source file to see if it is well-formed (Json Validator JSONLint)?
Have you tried to added this json source file to the repository Talend to see if it works?
Could you please take a look at a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-28800?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yeah json file is well formed only.. I have similar structure files and i'm able to extract values from those files..
Four Stars

I am getting the same issue. Unable to convert to flat (relational) from JSON Array format. Any help is appreciated.
Regards

Hi,
Could you please show us the screenshot of textractjsonfield commponent setting?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.