Extraction and integration

One Star

Extraction and integration

Hello!
I am a beginner in Talend Open Studio
I was asked to extract and integrate the data from several different databases.
I started and then I created several jobs with bugs that I had to solve but there is the execution of a job that sends me a bug related to log4j.xml
I would like you to give me a hand.
Thank you!

Starting job Job04_Geography_Dim at 16:17 28/06/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3890
[statistics] connected
log4j:ERROR Could not parse url [file:/D:/Master%202/Entrepôts%20de%20données/Talend%20Open%20Studio/ORION_PROJECT/poms/jobs/process/job04_geography_dim_0.1/src/main/ext-resources/log4j.xml].
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.URI$MalformedURIException: Path contains invalid character: ô
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.URI.initializePath(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.URI.initialize(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.URI.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.URI.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.expandSystemIdStrictOff1(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.expandSystemId(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.resolveEntityAsPerStax(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDriver.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDriver.next(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator$2.parse(DOMConfigurator.java:690)
	at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java:789)
	at org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator.doConfigure(DOMConfigurator.java:696)
	at org.apache.log4j.helpers.OptionConverter.selectAndConfigure(OptionConverter.java:471)
	at org.apache.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:125)
	at org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:105)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger.getLogger(Log4JLogger.java:262)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger.<init>(Log4JLogger.java:108)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.createLogFromClass(LogFactoryImpl.java:1025)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.discoverLogImplementation(LogFactoryImpl.java:844)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:541)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:292)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:269)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:657)
	at com.healthmarketscience.jackcess.impl.DatabaseImpl.<clinit>(DatabaseImpl.java:82)
	at com.healthmarketscience.jackcess.DatabaseBuilder.open(DatabaseBuilder.java:248)
	at org.talend.ucanaccess.encrypt.CryptCodecOpener.open(CryptCodecOpener.java:18)
	at net.ucanaccess.jdbc.DBReference.<init>(DBReference.java:158)
	at net.ucanaccess.jdbc.DBReferenceSingleton.loadReference(DBReferenceSingleton.java:57)
	at net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessDriver.connect(UcanaccessDriver.java:103)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
	at orion_project.job04_geography_dim_0_1.Job04_Geography_Dim.tDBInput_2Process(Job04_Geography_Dim.java:2748)
	at orion_project.job04_geography_dim_0_1.Job04_Geography_Dim.tDBInput_16Process(Job04_Geography_Dim.java:1440)
	at orion_project.job04_geography_dim_0_1.Job04_Geography_Dim.runJobInTOS(Job04_Geography_Dim.java:5309)
	at orion_project.job04_geography_dim_0_1.Job04_Geography_Dim.main(Job04_Geography_Dim.java:5158)
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.healthmarketscience.jackcess.Index).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
Nine Stars

Re: Extraction and integration

If possible can you please share job screen shot.

Regards,

Veeru Boppudi

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads