Four Stars

Extracting Job statistics

Hi,
I am using TOS 5.3.
I am planning to extract the job statistics( Ex- Start time, Endtime, Job Name, Execution time, No.of records processed and No.of records sent to O/P etc) and update in to the table.
To acheive this, I enabled the Statcatcher and volumetric checkboxs in Job view and attached the tflowmeter component to the job.
Stat file is creating with Start time, Endtime, Job Name, Execution time, success/failure etc and meter file is creating wtih row count and other info.
I am facing folloiwng issues in reading these files.
1. If I give the defult path (under the workspace\.metadata), then stat file is creating with 2 records to show the begin record and end record.
If I give the different path (specific to project), stat file is creating with only one record - End record and it contains only Job End time, status of the job, duration etc.,
2. I am not able to read files created out of statcatcher and flowcatcher in the same job
3. If stats file is created with 2 records (begin details, end details) with same schema, how to read these 2 records and write into single output record as I need to extract few details from both the records of Stats file?
Please suggest, how can we get above details.
Thanks,
Unnam
1 REPLY

Re: Extracting Job statistics

Hi,
How did you set the Stat&Logs in your job views?
1. If I give the defult path (under the workspace\.metadata), then stat file is creating with 2 records to show the begin record and end record.
If I give the different path (specific to project), stat file is creating with only one record - End record and it contains only Job End time, status of the job, duration etc.,
2. I am not able to read files created out of statcatcher and flowcatcher in the same job
3. If stats file is created with 2 records (begin details, end details) with same schema, how to read these 2 records and write into single output record as I need to extract few details from both the records of Stats file?

I have made a testing for your case, however, everything is OK.
Perhaps I missed something, could you give us your actual result screenshots? Specially in issue 1 and issue 2.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.