External lib dependency not loaded

One Star

External lib dependency not loaded

I'm facing a very frustrating problem working on this component:
https://github.com/theclue/talend-components-collection/tree/master/twitter/tTwitterStreamInput
(use maven install to build it)
- the component builds as expected
- dependencies are correctly built and imported
- the classpath is correctly built
then, when I generate the code
- dependencies are copied to .Java/lib as expected
but I get the following errors:
The method addListener(StatusListener) from the type TalendRowTweetBehaviour refers to the missing type StatusListener
The method addFilter(FilterQuery) from the type TalendRowTweetBehaviour refers to the missing type FilterQuery
both these classes are found on this imported library: twitter4j-stream-4.0.1.jar
but they are actually present!
this is the command line issued. I highlighted the relevant libraries
!MESSAGE 2014-06-02 13:20:19,137 INFO org.talend.designer.core.runprocess.Processor - Command line: C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre7/bin/java.exe -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -verbose -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -cp E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/dom4j-1.6.1.jar;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/guava-13.0.jar;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/talend-bridge-api-0.2.jar;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/tTwitterStreamInput-1.1.jar;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/twitter-commodities-0.2.jar;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/twitter4j-core-4.0.1.jar;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib/twitter4j-stream-4.0.1.jar;.;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/classes;E:/TalendWorkspaces/.Java/lib; test.twitterstream_0_1.twitterStream --context=Default --stat_port=3852 %*
I'm getting crazy: why I get this unresolved compilation problem?
Six Stars

Re: External lib dependency not loaded

hi,
may be that error occours because you didn't added the import in your component definition.
Insert the required import tag in the xml definition file under the resource folder.
This is an example:
<CODEGENERATION>
<IMPORTS>
<IMPORT NAME="Driver-jTDS" MODULE="jtds-1.2.5.jar" UrlPath="platform:/plugin/org.talend.libraries.jdbc.jtds/lib/jtds-1.2.5.jar" REQUIRED="true" />
</IMPORTS>
</CODEGENERATION>