Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

One Star

Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

Hi,
In Talend 4.0 I have a project with some job and sub-jobs. I "export a job script" by right click on the main job (see image).
The shell generated has not the list of library parameters but just "classpath.jar" without ROOT_PATH :
The Shell generated :

cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp classpath.jar: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*

The shell I would wish, with all the libraries explicited :
cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp $ROOT_PATH/priortest_0_1.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/systemRoutines.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/userRoutines.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*

(The Talend v6.2 exports this good second shell content. BUT I must stay with v4.0 Smiley Sad )
How could I have all the libraries listed in parameters in the shell file ?
Thank you for any help.
Image : [edit : add the png)
One Star

Re: Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

During this time I'have continued my search...
In the "Window" menu, "Preferences", "Talend, Import/Export, Shell Setting :
if the command "%GENERATED_TOS_CALL%" is entered twice , like this :
the shell file contains the two texts, one with just classpath.jar , the other one with all the librairies :
cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp classpath.jar: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*
cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
 java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp $ROOT_PATH:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/systemRoutines.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/userRoutines.jar::.:$ROOT_PATH/priortest_0_1.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*

I think so it was a bug.
Seventeen Stars

Re: Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

What about creating the shell scripts for yourself automatically. Every necessary information are present. I would write a small java program which reads the current shell script and and scans all jars in the folders and create a new one.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.