Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

One Star

Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

Hi,
In Talend 4.0 I have a project with some job and sub-jobs. I "export a job script" by right click on the main job (see image).
The shell generated has not the list of library parameters but just "classpath.jar" without ROOT_PATH :
The Shell generated :

cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp classpath.jar: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*

The shell I would wish, with all the libraries explicited :
cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp $ROOT_PATH/priortest_0_1.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/systemRoutines.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/userRoutines.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*

(The Talend v6.2 exports this good second shell content. BUT I must stay with v4.0 Smiley Sad )
How could I have all the libraries listed in parameters in the shell file ?
Thank you for any help.
Image : [edit : add the png)
One Star

Re: Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

During this time I'have continued my search...
In the "Window" menu, "Preferences", "Talend, Import/Export, Shell Setting :
if the command "%GENERATED_TOS_CALL%" is entered twice , like this :
the shell file contains the two texts, one with just classpath.jar , the other one with all the librairies :
cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp classpath.jar: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*
cd `dirname $0`
 ROOT_PATH=`pwd`
 java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -cp $ROOT_PATH:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/systemRoutines.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib/userRoutines.jar::.:$ROOT_PATH/priortest_0_1.jar:$ROOT_PATH/../lib: talenddemosjava.priortest_0_1.priorTest --context=Default $*

I think so it was a bug.
Seventeen Stars

Re: Exporting a Job script : sh with classpath.jar

What about creating the shell scripts for yourself automatically. Every necessary information are present. I would write a small java program which reads the current shell script and and scans all jars in the folders and create a new one.